The Xfinity Home app lets you stay connected to your home even when you’re on the go. Arm and disarm your system, create automated rules, access video to see when the kids get home, or turn on the lights and adjust the temperature before you walk through the door. It’s quick, easy and always available on your smartphone or tablet.
– Remote arm and disarm
– Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
– Remote video monitoring*
– Lighting and thermostat control*
WORKS WITH XFINITY COMPATIBLE DEVICES*
– Thermostats: Nest Learning Thermostat, ecobee, Carrier Cor, Zen
– Garage Door Openers: Chamberlain or LiftMaster MyQ Garage Door Opener
– Lighting: Philips Hue Lights, Lutron Caséta Wireless Light Switches and Dimmers, Sengled Element Touch Bulb, GE (Jasco) Wireless Light Switches and Dimmers, LIFX Lights
– Locks: August Smart Locks, Kwikset SmartCode Door Locks
– Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
– Xfinity Home service
– Xfinity ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Xfinity ID? Go to https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/create-xfinity-username)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required.
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
Learn more about ‘Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info’ options at www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference